Wine Club Frequently Asked Questions
- One handcrafted wine every month, not available to Non-Members
- Discounts (see discount structure below)
- Complimentary dining rewards issued to your membership on your birthday, and on your spouse’s birthday
- Expect something extra special with the Wine of the Month for October as we celebrate our Anniversary Month, our Anniversary Month
- Monthly Wine Club Newsletter with tasting notes
- Enjoy Exclusive Wine Club Events for Members Only
- Two complimentary tastings each month (complimentary tastings do not carry over into the following month)
- $2.00 discount on two-bottle membership fee
- 10% off 1-5 bottles
- 15% off 6-11 bottles
- 20% off 12+ bottles
- 10% off carryout and catering orders
- 10% off selected merchandise retail each month
A. Birthday rewards are issued a month before your birthday and expire a month after your birthday
A. To view prices of the different varieties of clubs we have available, please click here.
A. Wine Club Members are billed on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
A. Your handcrafted wine is available the first day of the month.
A. No. You may pick up your Wine of the Month at any of our Cooper’s Hawk locations.
A. We will hold on to your wine as long as we can. In the event we run out of the Wine of the Month, you may pick any bottle in our store valued up to $20.
A. The benefit of being in a Wine Club is expanding your wine palate, so we ask that you sample the Wine of the Month in our Tasting Room before making the decision to exchange it; however, wines valued up to $20 may be substituted at no cost. Wines valued greater than $20 may be substituted with the charge of the remaining balance.
Sweet Club Members can select from the list of available Sweet Club options.
A. Yes, Wine Club members have the option of having their wines shipped to their homes instead of picking them up. This is especially convenient for out-of-state Members. If you choose to have wines shipped to you, you will receive 3 wines quarterly and you will get billed quarterly as well. Prices are $79.99 per three months for a one-bottle membership, and $139.99 per three months for a two-bottle membership. The cost includes shipping. To find out if we can ship to your state, click here.
A. There is an open cancellation policy. You may cancel at any time, and there are no cancellation fees.
A. You can make updates to your Membership online at chwinery.com, or by calling our Member Services department at 708-215-5674. You may make changes such as credit card or billing updates, name changes, as well as change your Wine Club preferences.
A. You can may cancel your Membership in any Tasting Room location or by contacting our Member Services Department at MemberServices@chwinery.com or 708-215-5674.
A. Stop by any of our tasting rooms, or call our Member Services department at 708-215-5674 to reactivate your membership. We will reissue your original membership number, and reactivate all points on your account.